We offer a flat rate delivery service for all mainland UK deliveries which is provided on an overnight service with APC. We aim to dispatch all orders placed by 11am the same day, but please allow 3 working days to receive your order – in most cases it will be with you sooner. Our charges are as follows:
Mainland UK: £5.50 (FREE on orders over £50)
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland: Contact us for a quote
A signature is required on delivery of all orders, the recipient must be aged 18 or over and we will not leave any orders in a safe place. You will receive an email to confirm receipt of your order and another when your order has been completed and dispatched. Our courier will attempt delivery twice before returning an order to us, in this scenario we will charge a re-delivery fee at cost. We deliver Monday to Friday and don’t currently offer an evening or weekend service.
Orders can be collected from us directly between the hours of 09:00 and 16:00, Monday to Friday at: Unit 1, Old Station Yard, Station Road, Hadnall, Shropshire SY4 3DD. Once you have ordered and paid for your order online, it will be ready for collection right way.
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
We offer free local delivery every Friday (Minimum order value £20) during office hours (9am-5pm). Orders must be placed before midnight Thursday to guarantee Friday delivery. You must be present to receive your order as we can not leave in a safe place. Please see our local delivery map and ensure that you are situated within the highlighted area before choosing this option at checkout.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- When placing an order from this website, you are accepting our terms and conditions as detailed here. Real Ale Direct reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any point without notice.
- In accordance with the Licensing Act 1964, it is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to buy or attempt to buy intoxicating drinks. By placing an order you are confirming that you are aged 18 or over. We reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this. You will be contacted if this is the case.
- If your order is for another party and it contains alcohol then the recipient must be over 18 years of age. A signature is required on delivery of all orders, the recipient must be aged 18 or over. We will not leave any orders in a safe place.
- We aim to ensure that all items listed on this website are available and in stock, there are occasions where this may not be possible. In this scenario we will make every effort to make contact as soon as possible to arrange an agreed substitution or refund.
- We strive to get your beers to you as quickly as possible, usually within 3 working days. However, we can not be held responsible for any delay outside of our control.
- Any special delivery instructions that comply with our terms and conditions will be passed onto our courier, we can not be held responsible if these are not followed by the delivery driver.
- We request that you contact us immediately if you experience any issues regarding your delivery and we will do our best to rectify any problems as quickly as possible.
- Damaged or missing goods will be refunded or replaced.
- We can ship internationally on request, please contact us for a quote. We reserve the right to refuse or accept international orders at our discretion.
- Real Ale Direct will not be responsible for any taxes or other charges encountered on receipt of an international order. Responsibility for any additional charges lie solely with the customer.
- By law, customers in the European Union have the right to cancel the purchase of an item within 14 days beginning from the day they, or a third party indicated by them, receives the goods.
- To cancel your purchase within the 14 day cooling-off period, please contact us and we will send you a cancellation form which you can print out.
- Please package the relevant item securely and send it to us with the cancellation form within 30 days following the date that the item was delivered to you.
- For your protection, we highly recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
- Please note that you’ll be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged, defective or incorrect.
- Refunds will be made as quickly as possible but will always be within 10 working days after we have received the goods and they are in a good condition.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are correctly repackaged and safely returned at their expense.